I’m Alyssa! Here are six things you should know about me:
- My garden is my pride, joy and cause of never-painted fingernails.
- I carry an average of three books (physical and audio) with me at all times, because you just never know when there will be a chance to read or listen to a book.
- Sunrises bring out the best most thoughtful version of me.
- I watch The Office nearly every single day.
- The best coffee creamer is Butter Pecan. Change my mind.
- Fuzzy or novelty socks are a direct path to my forever devotion.
OK- If you want to learn more about my background, here ya go!
I am a Green Bay, Wisconsin farm and family photographer, who loves everything about farm life, families that like to have fun together and traditions.
You should know, I grew up on a dairy farm in Gleason, WI. My red barn background brought me to love all things cows, crops and farm families.
I was raised to work hard, appreciate the people around me and to never stop looking for something new to learn. My lessons from the dairy have brought me to so many wonderful places, and I could not be more grateful.
I especially love when life brings me to a farm, to meet the people that run and operate it and to see the whole thing in action. I find that having a visual representation of farms is a wonderful way to document true change and adaptation to challenges.
Let’s work together!